14754 Silicon Carbide Heated Box Furnace
Carbolite RHF 14/35
480 Vac, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 16 kW, max current 35 A/phase
Silicon Carbide Heated High Temperature Chamber Furnace
1400°C Peak Operating Temperature
1300°C Maximum Continuous
16 kW, Fast 38 minute heatup
11.8" W x 18.3" D x 9.8" H ID (35 liters)
30.7" W x 37.2" D x 34.8" H
- Silicon carbide heating elements, providing long life at elevated temperatures & able to withstand the stresses of intermittent operation.
- Carbolite 301 PID controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer.
- Controllers extend heating performance by compensating for the effects of element ageing.
- Hard wearing refractory brick hearth and door surrounds.
- Low thermal mass chamber insulation for energy efficiency & rapid heating & cooling.
- If the process creates small amounts of acid, NOx or water.
- Burn-off processes which create a lot of fumes.
- Melting different kinds of glass which emit aggressive gases.
Ready To Ship!